Monday 27th March 2017

It isn't even lunchtime yet and I feel a mixture of emotions today.
I am tired....due to getting up very early this morning so will be having a nap this afternoon to re-charge my batteries.
I am feeling sad......due it being my Grandmothers birthday and she died some years ago, so thinking a lot about her and missing her.
I am feeling frustrated......as one of my friends is in a abusive relationship and it doesn't matter how hard I try to help her to leave, I can't make her do it. The horse to water saying comes to mind. I hate knowing what she is putting up with and I hate how he has changed her over the last 7 years.
I am feeling peaceful.....due to the quietness of my house and office, and watching the birds in the trees, to not having to be anywhere at a certain time and to being my own boss.
That is a great thing, being my own boss and especially as a writer, I write when I feel like writing, when my inspiration grabs me and I feel I need to write. Freelance can be scary as you aren't guaranteed an income on a regular basis, but I have a roof over my head and food in the fridge and a wardrobe full of clothes to keep me warm, along with a pot of tea. I am happy living a calmer life now, a few years ago my life was anything but calm and I loved being busy, but now I love being un-busy!
So this afternoon and tonight is going to be spent writing, either side on my energy boosting nap. Even I am looking forward to what spills out of me when I get started. Stay tuned...you might find out what I write.
Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my Blog

Sunday 9th April 2017