Starting my Blog

Where to start? I love writing so much and have so many thoughts whirling around my head that I just don't know where to begin, or how to begin. 

I want a place for people to read my work and enjoy it, and also to have the potential of getting more work. 

I couldn't decide if to have a website, a blog, a facebook page, a folder full of print outs......the options are endless. 

I love my work, and I like to receive readers feedback and opinions, but I am not very good at selling myself in order to get extra work or to tell people that I am a writer.
So I finally decided I would try a blog - I am not entirely sure how it works but I see other people have blogs so why don't I?
I do realise that I am currently writing and no-one is reading this now, but they may do tomorrow or the next day or the day after that.....who knows!

Here goes nothing......!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday 27th March 2017

Sunday 9th April 2017